About the Role
Life Chambers are looking to put together a team of Nurses to be available over the Flu season, in order to administer the vaccine to patients to prepare them for the winter. This project will be aiming to begin mid-September, running for 6 weeks, ensuring those who are in need of a Flu jab have the time to receive it to stay protected over the colder months.
As a vaccinator you will:
- Administer the Flu vaccine
- Conduct pre-vaccination clinical assessment
- Explain and ensure patients understand the potential side effects of each injection
- Communicate clearly and effectively with patients
- Assess the patient's medical history and any potential severe side effects
- Follow PHE Guidance to ensure the date of yourself and the safety of others
Why work for Life Chambers?
- Quick and easy weekly pay
- Competitive hourly rates (£24.66-£31.38*)
- Free DBS and compliance training
- Continuous support and check-ins from our experienced and friendly team
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV!
*Pay including holiday and varies depending on which day you are working.
Previous experience and training in the administration of vaccinations
A valid NMC Registration
Documentation to prove your right to work in the UK